Special occasions deserve special souvenirs to remember them forever. Among the wide array of selections for tokens, the best would be custom challenge coins. Why? Here are 5 reasons:
1. Custom challenge coinsare highly customizable. One can practically design anything on challenge coins. Is it the 10th anniversary of your company? Why not place your company’s logo, together with the tagline, plus the number 10 in front? Are you celebrating the 80th birthday of your father? Distribute these coins with your family’s surname or other personal symbols as designs on the coins. Or maybe, it is the grand opening of your new shop? It could also serve as great give away item to hand out to potential clients during the opening day. Whether the occasion is simple or grand, formal or casual, or private or public, challenge coins would make great mementos.
2. Custom challenge coins are durable. You want something that can last for years or even, for a lifetime, with minimal care, right? Then these coins are perfect. They do not break, get damaged or appear old for fifty years and more. It’s a great keepsake that one can pass from generation to generation. How do you keep them looking brand new? Just place them in a dry, cool place and wipe them with a dry cloth once or twice a year and that’s it. Technically, they are maintenance-free.
3. Custom challenge coins are easy to have. Nowadays, you can order these coins without leaving your house. You can either design them yourself or let the professionals do the artwork for free (depends on the company where you are ordering the coins). When you have reached an agreement on the design, materials, size, quantity, and payment, a job order form would be completed. After that, you can relax and wait for maximum 2 weeks for delivery.
4. They are so affordable.Most challenge coins companies offer free quotes. The prices can vary according to the following:
a. Quantity – one can order from 50 to 2000 or more. Of course, the higher the quantity, the cheaper they get.
b. Size – available sizes vary from 1.5” up to 3”. One can also request for a bigger size for a fee.
c. Shape –circle, triangle, rectangular, star shapes,or other special shapes can be done.
d. Color – one can design up to 7 colors per coin.
e. Sides – the coin could just be one sided or two sided. It’s up to you.
f. The edge – one can choose from oblique line edge, bezel edge, rope edge or cross cut edge.
g. Other extras –This is where the uniqueness of the coin can shine. One can make their challenge coins more special by adding these extra features for an additional fee, such as:
- 3D image
- Dual plating
- Epoxy dome
- Antiquated gold
- Glow in the dark enamel
- Sequential numbering
- Cut outs
- Duo-tone metals
- Keychain attachments
h. Presentation – one can place the coin individually in envelope, velvet bag or coin case, coin capsule or acrylic coin case, depending on the occasion or your preference.
The price can range from $2.10 up to $12+ depending on these factors.
5. They are beautiful. They may be small but they are elegant. They are also timeless. They will never get out of fashion. One can keep these in frames or glass shelves then display them for others to see. Each custom challengecoin has a story that one can share to others.
Custom challenge coins are the ideal tokens whatever the situation is. One can never go wrong in choosing challenge coins for mementos.
At Challengecoins4less.com, all things are made easy, fast and fun to order custom coins!